Drinkpackage now incl. In Cruises july 2020

Preziosa

Drinkpackage are now included in the sailings in nothern Europe 2020. Do anyone know everything about these Cruises. Will They Take place or is it just for to sell Cruises and then later cancel and give 125 % refund for Cruises next year....

I'm booked for this September on Preziosa, which is sailing northern Europe. We booked when All-In was an option; I don't see that it is available for our sailing. I was already anxious about a September cruise, but now the UK is considering a 14-day quarantine for incoming air passengers, so that doesn't sound good. My fall-back is a May 2021 cruise in the eastern Mediterranean. I should probably just make the switch, but I guess I haven't accepted the reality that travel to Europe just isn't likely in 2020. I also don't want to face the super long hold times to call MSC to switch my cruise.

I've called MSC USA about a dozen times over the last month or so.  I zero through the COVID speech then I just press 1 for bookings and 1 again for new bookings.  My call has usually been answered immediately, the most I've waited is less than one minute.  You can cancel or change with any of the agents that answer.

If any of the sailings you are looking at are visiting Norway I think you probably can just forget it.  We"ve been told no unnecessary abroad travels this summer or before september earliest. 

5 hours ago, Preziosa said:

Drink package are now included in the sailings in nothern Europe 2020. Do anyone know everything about these Cruises.

I booked a couple of these Norther Europe cruises for Summer 2020 on Preziosa last Summer through MSC USA and at the time they only offered the mineral water in dining room.  In August, 2019 they added the All-In promotion and I changed to that for about $125pp more and then upgraded to Premium at a decent price.  Luckily I cancelled them before MSC did.  So for US the drinks package has been offered on certain sailings for a while.  MSC USA has also had most of these sailings on the Voyagers Selection 5+15% list for a while so I suspect they weren't sailing well.  My Fall 2020 Preziosa sailings never had the drink package promo rates offered on the US site, but recently the prices have dropped and inventory seems higher so I won't be surprised if the offer appears here.

19 hours ago, sidari said:

Preziosa is currently off Ocean Cay, personally I doubt there will be any sailings out of the UK this year or in Europe.

Yeah, the UK deliberating a 14-day quarantine for folks flying in doesn't add to my confidence level.

19 hours ago, Até said:

I've called MSC USA about a dozen times over the last month or so.  I zero through the COVID speech then I just press 1 for bookings and 1 again for new bookings.  My call has usually been answered immediately, the most I've waited is less than one minute.  You can cancel or change with any of the agents that answer.

I'm calling today. Thanks for the tip. I'm switching us to an eastern Mediterranean sailing in September 2021. Perhaps we will have a vaccine by then and the global situation will be much different. I hope.