Southern Caribbean islands questions

Mods please feel free to relocate this post to the proper area. I wasn’t sure because it’s concerning multiple ports of call and I didn’t want to spam post each island message board. Here’s my questions if anybody can help. 

Hope some good recommendations. Going on Freedom again in March. 3rd time on this ship. First time southern Caribbean. I can’t find info easy on cruise critic but this site is so busy with good info hard to locate. . So I’ll try here. Anyways....I’m traveling with wife and 3 daughters 17,15 and 6. My oldest is bringing a friend. We are going to Antigua St. John’s, St. Thomas(only port on this cruise I been to so I know it), st Lucia, Barbados and St Kitts. My questions are these...we want a good relaxing beach day that also has snorkeling near by. We want another more active beach day for the teens that has a floaty playground in the water like Cozumel paradise beach. Finally which  of these island have the best non beach activity for a family. We don’t want to goto the beach every port. Thanks!! I know that’s a lot.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, 956wenbrook said:

Mods please feel free to relocate this post to the proper area. I wasn’t sure because it’s concerning multiple ports of call and I didn’t want to spam post each island message board. Here’s my questions if anybody can help. 

Hope some good recommendations. Going on Freedom again in March. 3rd time on this ship. First time southern Caribbean. I can’t find info easy on cruise critic but this site is so busy with good info hard to locate. . So I’ll try here. Anyways....I’m traveling with wife and 3 daughters 17,15 and 6. My oldest is bringing a friend. We are going to Antigua St. John’s, St. Thomas(only port on this cruise I been to so I know it), st Lucia, Barbados and St Kitts. My questions are these...we want a good relaxing beach day that also has snorkeling near by. We want another more active beach day for the teens that has a floaty playground in the water like Cozumel paradise beach. Finally which  of these island have the best non beach activity for a family. We don’t want to goto the beach every port. Thanks!! I know that’s a lot.

I'm going to do the best I can for you. Others may not agree but I'm giving you the best I got. Antigua take public bus #22 to Darkwood Beach they have the floaty thing your referring to for the kids, beach is wonderful.

St. Thomas with the family I would do Magens Bay.

St. Lucia email Baptiste at Cosol Tours they have you and your family completely covered.

Barbados if this is your 1st time there with the kids I would do the Boatyard.

St. Kitts without question The Marriott day pass and spend your whole day there. You'll really enjoy the property $7, 8 minute taxi drive from Port Zante. Best ticket on St. Kitts for a family. 

Hope that helps Todd

If I can help with anything else let me know I'll do the best I can.

Another option for a non-beach day would be on St. Kitts. Royston does a rustic van tour, and would probably customize it for your group. There's rainforest, beach, Romney Manor and the batik store and gardens, volcanoes (from a distance), animal feeding, local lunch, and world heritage site Brimstone Fortress. You can find more on the St. Kitts board on CC for Royston Tours.