Europe tourism

Europe will open up for tourism, but most likely for intra-european people. I don`t think they will let any US citizens or chinese ones into Europe as long as Corona is still that active in these countries. And if tourism is allowed it will be mostly the classic beach holiday.Because in the beach hotels you can make social distancing work rather good. But round trips in busses or even cruises do not qualify for an easy possibility of social distancing.

• Like 1

If/when this happens, it will ONLY be for citizens of certain countries in Europe who may (or may not, things may change very quickly one way or another) "exchange" tourists with other European countries with similar status on the covid-19 situation. And there may or may not be a 10-14 days quarantene in each end of that travel (first 14 days quarantene when arriving in the country visiting, and then another 10-14 days quarantene when returning home again). I live in Norway myself, one of the countries in Europe who has managed the coronavirus "situation"  with larger success and less death than many other European countries, and we have been told that it is very unlikely that this will happen before end of the summer (and may not even happen THIS year, without having to face quarantene when returning back home). As of right now, there is obligated quarantene in ALL European countries, also for the "locals" who choose to travel for any reason....

Edited by TrumpyNor