Travelogue - Tortola, Road Town & Nanny Cay

ianbutty

I hope it is ok to post this here.  Back in March 2016 I was travelling around the Caribbean on MV Marco Polo and I had the pleasure of visiting Tortola, Road Town & Nanny Cay for the day.  (This is before the hurricane devastated the island).  I've only just finished editing my travelogue of the visit, I hope it gives people thinking of visiting Tortola, Road Town and Nanny Cay an idea of what this wonderful part of the world is like.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqWHb06Q3js 

Thanks Ian, love the island and the people of Tortola. The cruise pier area has been updated since your visit of course, and they have rebuilt most of the infrastructure since Irma and Maria in 2018. Now they just need to get through this pandemic, and it looks like they will slowly be opening for travel there.

Thanks for a nice video!

On 5/22/2020 at 3:48 PM, blue_water said:

Thanks Ian, love the island and the people of Tortola. The cruise pier area has been updated since your visit of course, and they have rebuilt most of the infrastructure since Irma and Maria in 2018. Now they just need to get through this pandemic, and it looks like they will slowly be opening for travel there.

Thanks for a nice video!

Thank you for your kind words about the video.  It's good to hear that the infrastructure has been rebuilt - I'm sure one day I will be able to return once cruise ships are opperating again.