FCC on top of FCC?

tracyfitzs

So it’s looking like our hawaii cruise that we rebooked for July 25 is now getting cancelled. Since we used the 150% FCC To book this cruise (our previous cruise was cancelled last minute), will I get my full 150% fcc back and then an additional 25% on this cruises fare? 

Has anyone had this happen yet? My biggest concern is that thet will take away my 50% portion and only give back the 25% bonus as the 50% cert said one time use. 

12 minutes ago, tracyfitzs said:

So it’s looking like our hawaii cruise that we rebooked for July 25 is now getting cancelled. Since we used the 150% FCC To book this cruise (our previous cruise was cancelled last minute), will I get my full 150% fcc back and then an additional 25% on this cruises fare? 

Has anyone had this happen yet? My biggest concern is that thet will take away my 50% portion and only give back the 25% bonus as the 50% cert said one time use. 

I already have had a cruise for May 24th cancelled, and have not gotten anything back.Paid with just FCC.

I am wondering what I will get back as well.

I used the 20% extra off by booking by a certain date.

I am expecting an additional 25% on top as I purchased travel insurance which is a now an out of pocket expense I want to be reimbursed for.

I am also expecting that the FCC can be used past 12/2022 being that I still have 9 cruises booked.

I also wonder how legal it all is now? I take FCC towards another cruise. I book another cruise and you cancel again. I should be able to get a refund now instead of FCC as they breached the original contract, especially with the expiration date remaining the same.

Steve

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2020 at 5:45 PM, mscdivina2016 said:

I already have had a cruise for May 24th cancelled, and have not gotten anything back.Paid with just FCC.

I am wondering what I will get back as well.

I used the 20% extra off by booking by a certain date.

I am expecting an additional 25% on top as I purchased travel insurance which is a now an out of pocket expense I want to be reimbursed for.

I am also expecting that the FCC can be used past 12/2022 being that I still have 9 cruises booked.

I also wonder how legal it all is now? I take FCC towards another cruise. I book another cruise and you cancel again. I should be able to get a refund now instead of FCC as they breached the original contract, especially with the expiration date remaining the same.

Steve

What did you end up getting with the FCC?

What did you end up getting with the FCC?
So far it's just the FCC back. No refund for insurance which was paid not using FCC.
I also have TA on it.

I have a new wrinkle as well.
Gift cards, gift certificates, credit memos do not expire in Florida to Florida residents. So my FC credit, which fits the "memo" does not expire on 12/31/2022???
Sent my question to the AGs office and got an auto reply so far.
Steve

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Forums mobile app

Yes ....

The Q&A are here: https://www.ncl.com/suspended-sailings

Those Q&A do not address a contract breach.
When I agreed to FCC, I already had a 2021 cruise booked so I took FCC and applied it to the existing booking.
Now that it's been cancelled, I don't want the FCC back.
Steve

2 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

So far it's just the FCC back. No refund for insurance which was paid not using FCC.
I also have TA on it.

I have a new wrinkle as well.
Gift cards, gift certificates, credit memos do not expire in Florida to Florida residents. So my FC credit, which fits the "memo" does not expire on 12/31/2022???
Sent my question to the AGs office and got an auto reply so far.
Steve

So just the FCC of 100%  and no bonus?    Did you also use Cruise Next?    no bonus at all with the cruise?

17 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

So just the FCC of 100%  and no bonus?    Did you also use Cruise Next?    no bonus at all with the cruise?

Nothing at all.  100% waste of my time.  I will think twice about booking in advance.  Now I have to deal with insurance company for unused policy 

STeve