Concierge Class In-Room Breakfast Menu

DisneyTech

Hi Everyone,

We have a couple of cruises booked in Concierge Class cabins and I was hoping someone could answer a question for us.

I've seem some older posts that mention an expanded in-room breakfast menu (the one you can hang on the door the night before to get it delivered) that includes hot items like omelets, bacon, sausage, smoothies, etc...

Does anyone know if that is still offered in Concierge rooms? I don't see any mention of it anywhere from Celebrity and I can't find anything recent that indicates one way or the other. Hopefully someone with some recent experience can fill us in!

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Luv2Crus40 said:

I believe I did recently see some mention of the Concierge expanded breakfast menu.  We had it on our cruise June 2919. 

Didja now. Sailed into the Future, didja? 😎

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, DisneyTech said:

Hi Everyone,

We have a couple of cruises booked in Concierge Class cabins and I was hoping someone could answer a question for us.

I've seem some older posts that mention an expanded in-room breakfast menu (the one you can hang on the door the night before to get it delivered) that includes hot items like omelets, bacon, sausage, smoothies, etc...

Does anyone know if that is still offered in Concierge rooms? I don't see any mention of it anywhere from Celebrity and I can't find anything recent that indicates one way or the other. Hopefully someone with some recent experience can fill us in!

Thanks!

The items you mentioned are available in all cabins except that the smoothies will be available in Concierge cabins and above.   

Standard hot breakfast is available in all staterooms via room service.  Eggs, meats, pancakes etc all there on the card you hang on your door. 

Hint:  If you would like something that is readily available in the kitchen but don't see it on the card, just write in a request and you will usually get it.  We always say "please and thank you".  

C class has a few added items like smoothies.  Been in C class many times, and never had anything that wasn't available to all!  The "expanded menu" in C class is not really that much better IMHO.

No worries....Simple to get a full hot breakfast delivered to your stateroom.  You select a 1/2 hour time slot and you receive a call that your breakfast is "on its way".  It arrives in about 2 minutes.  

• Like 1

That's awesome news. Thanks Everyone!

We are doing the 14-day Ireland and Iceland in 2020. Since we will likely want to spend every minute that we can ashore, it will be great to have breakfast dropped off each morning while we are getting ready.

7 minutes ago, DisneyTech said:

That's awesome news. Thanks Everyone!

We are doing the 14-day Ireland and Iceland in 2020. Since we will likely want to spend every minute that we can ashore, it will be great to have breakfast dropped off each morning while we are getting ready.

Sadly not happening in 2020

15 hours ago, DisneyTech said:

Thanks!

This is the Current Concierge Menu, (Reflection Feb 2020),  many items not in the normal menu.

337440193_BreakfastMenu0004.thumb.jpg.2f245044ce065d6e7b33fcb970e914fc.jpg

1269394880_BreakfastMenu0002.thumb.jpg.e0b77d8dde3f67498bf24618dda10f26.jpg

236555944_BreakfastMenu0003.thumb.jpg.c9603804614376f05d49f05107d8671e.jpg

• Like 1