Big price hike

13 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I love their new promo. Balcony for OV price. Of course, all they did was raise the OV price to the same as the balcony, instead of the other way around. They must think we're total idiots.

I checked all three cruises i have in mind for next year(all between June and November,so should be relatively safe) and in fact the price of the balcony cabin wasa reduced by approx. 600 EUR to match the OV price. On all three cruises. So it seems that in my specific case the promo is a real promo.

By the way,the prices for the chosen three cruises remain exactly the same for the last 8 weeks now.

I posted this 3 weeks ago. I love the price for school vacation week!

Just re-book our Feb. 2021 presidents week cruise to a BA for the same amount as last 2 years($3,100.00) Plus $200 on-board cash. We did give up one meal, but got all four offers(never had all four).

With the $200 we can get 3 more meals each so, 2+3=5 meals.

Seems like a great deal and last year we got the child cruises free deal(somehow got lucky) as that week you don't see it but for a minute I guess(5 rooms, lol).

Now a couple months ago it was around $3,700 for the 3 of us with no cash and of course 3 meals each.

We are happy!

Booked a inside for the first time and it was $2,800.00 with $100 cash offer(months ago). Really didn't want that room, but wanted on that cruise.

$300 for inside to BA? You tell me? Would have been lucky to bid at that price and who know were they would have placed us? I like picking my rooms!

Be safe everyone!