60 days today since refund was processed - anyone get anything back yet?

Jezo

60 days since March 23 when I got my confirmation email that my request for a refund was being processed.  I know it says up to 90 days, so another month, but wondering if anyone who was in the first wave of cancellations have received anything back yet.

With the way the news about NCL keeps on going I have considered this a complete sunk cost I might never see again, but still hopeful I get a surprise paycheck one day on my credit card.  

60 days since March 23 when I got my confirmation email that my request for a refund was being processed.  I know it says up to 90 days, so another month, but wondering if anyone who was in the first wave of cancellations have received anything back yet.

With the way the news about NCL keeps on going I have considered this a complete sunk cost I might never see again, but still hopeful I get a surprise paycheck one day on my credit card.  

I did mine also that date and yet to get my refund! NCL owes me over $10,000 and I pray I get it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, cruise addict47 said:

I did mine also that date and yet to get my refund! NCL owes me over $10,000 and I pray I get it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is 0 reason to think that you won't get your refund. The company is solvent and is in no danger of going out of business in the near future.

I took the FCC from my cancelled Alaska cruise and did get some random refunds within a few weeks (no clue what they were for). The full refunds will take longer since there are so many of them. Everyone thinks that it's as easy as pushing a button...but they have to go through all of them, remove the default FCC and apply a refund, their systems just aren't designed for that, and we know that NCL's IT department probably isn't good enough to build out a system.

Went the CC dispute route also, had my money returned almost 60 days ago plus an interest credit adjustment. So as an example, will everyone that requested a refund on March 23 all get paid in one big group at 90 days? It doesn't seem as though payment are being staggered over the 90 days.

There's actually a thread on here that someone put a Google Spreadsheet together to track all this info......  it's a lot easier than starting a brand new thread everytime someone wonders about the status of a refund...... a simple search will find all the similiar threads

Here's the spreadsheet one:

Edited by esm54687