Coral Princess on 3/5 booked as one 32 day sailing.

suzyed

We were on the Coral Princess 32 day sailing in S. America when the "pause"  happened.  We booked it as one cruise while some booked it as two B2B cruises.  It seems like the  people who booked as two separate cruises are the ones getting the FCCs and cash refunds. We have not.
Has anyone who booked it as we did, as one cruise getting anything refunds/FCCs?!
Help me out here folks!

Edited by suzyed
misspelling.

I think I met your wife at the bar on the day we left the ship in Argentina. No, we have not received anything yet either. We were booked on the complete 32 day cruise, but we got off in Argentina on the 19th. Still waiting, hopefully our group has not been overlooked with all that is going on.

Our thoughts and sympathies are with you.  We were booked for this same cruise in March 2021, but after seeing how things were developing for your cruise and after hearing about the possible restrictions for “older” cruisers we cancelled on March 20 of this year.  As of yet we have not seen our refundable deposit.

I hope that everything works out for you.  It promised to be a magnificent cruise and I am sad for all cruisers who will not be able to experience it.  

11 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

I would be patient. They are processing refunds as quickly as possible.

Well not really...it's been over 70 days....but do we have a choice but to be patient?