Has anyone here been on Quantum of the Seas within maybe the last year?

I'm reading different things about this online. Does the fitness center have bathrooms that have a steam room available, or is it steam room free where you have to buy a spa pass if you want to use it in the spa? On many cruises that I have been on, there are 2 sets of steam rooms. The fancy ones in the spa, and the complimentary ones in the gym. Employees don't advertise that there are complimentary steam rooms and saunas because they want you to buy a thermal spa package. 

Has anyone here actually used the fitness center bathroom who can confirm this?

6 hours ago, FaithPlus1 said:

The fancy ones in the spa, and the complimentary ones in the gym.

I don't remember one in the gym but you can also ask about this on other Q class ships (Anthem and Ovation) as their layout should be the same.

6 hours ago, Biker19 said:

I don't remember one in the gym but you can also ask about this on other Q class ships (Anthem and Ovation) as their layout should be the same.

Both of them say yes, but many people say no on Quantum. I've also seen on a website with layouts and descriptions where people say that the gym has them, but then people on youtube said the fitness center has no locker room with no steam room. On RC's website it just says that amenities vary on ship so I emailed them but I don't expect to hear back anytime soon. 

19 minutes ago, FaithPlus1 said:

Both of them say yes, but many people say no on Quantum.

Not sure if the Nov dry dock changed any of that, but I seem to remember the Quantum gym about the same as her sisters.

My wife loves going to the gym and steam room as well. Based on sailings last year, steam room on the Quantum class has a cost (but gym is open until 1AM). Compare that to the Liberty class where they are free (but gym closes at 11PM). Just our personal experience (but seen RCL change policies on things week-to-week so always have to ask).  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RockHoundTX said:

My wife loves going to the gym and steam room as well. Based on sailings last year, steam room on the Quantum class has a cost (but gym is open until 1AM). Compare that to the Liberty class where they are free (but gym closes at 11PM). Just our personal experience (but seen RCL change policies on things week-to-week so always have to ask).  

Was there a steam room though in the bathroom of the fitness center?

Quantum Class ships DO NOT have Locker Rooms for the Fitness Center;therefore,there aren't any complementary steam or saunas available. There's a Co-Ed Thermal Suite in the Spa that's an extra charge. In the spa area there are locker rooms with toilets,vanities,lockers,towels,individual showers but no steam or sauna. The thermal suite has hot tile loungers,steam room,Infrared Sauna,and co-ed rain shower. 

Not sure how the Quantum Plus design is because the Fitness Center and Spa have been redesigned for that class of ship. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1