Celebrity Eclipse Sept 5, 2021

TX JAM

Well with all the concern about travelling in 2020, we chose to lift and shift to 2021.  This will be our second trip to Alaska, and out first cruise on Celebrity.  We are looking forward to the trip and plan to spend a day or so in Vancouver and we are looking forward to meeting all of our fellow cruisers.  I can't wait to get planning on excursions, plans.  We would love to get your input on making it the best trip ever. 

Please join and tell us about you and your cruising experience. 

Jeff and Mary

I would suggest that you spend a few days in Vancouver, it's a beautiful part of the world.

If you plan on visiting Victoria on Vancouver Island you will need more than a few hours; especially if you want to see "The World Famous Butchart Gardens" if you are going there then that will eat up 4 hours easily. If you want to see Victoria at all you may want to pass on Butchart Gardens. The Gardens at Government house are outstanding and free. Beacon hill park is also free. Craigdarroch Castle is very nice. Victoria has a lot of craft breweries and many pubs have local brews on tap.

I don't know what your time line is but give yourself at least 2 days in Vancouver and a full day in Victoria. If you are coming to the Island be aware the ferry ride alone is 95 minutes each way. 

Enjoy your trip.