Seabourn's new book with confidence

wesport

We just booked a Seabourn Cruise next year!  We are also booked on a 49 day Crystal cruise this September and if it sails we will be on the cruise.  We are also hoping that our Silverseas cruise next February sails as scheduled.

i guess we should get our affairs in order because it is obvious that we are going to die from having all this fun cruising!!!

14 minutes ago, TRIPACIAN said:

We just booked a Seabourn Cruise next year!  We are also booked on a 49 day Crystal cruise this September and if it sails we will be on the cruise.  We are also hoping that our Silverseas cruise next February sails as scheduled.

i guess we should get our affairs in order because it is obvious that we are going to die from having all this fun cruising!!!

I hope you have a wonderful time!  We are just not as brave as you are.  

1 hour ago, TRIPACIAN said:

Here's the thing.  You might want to cruise, and be brave enough to do it.  But, looking at the infection rates per country in the world, there could very well be many countries not willing to accept passengers from the United States.

Remember when this first started, pax from certain hot spot countries were not allowed places.  We are now the hotspot.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

21 minutes ago, kimanjo said:

Here's the thing.  You might want to cruise, and be brave enough to do it.  But, looking at the infection rates per country in the world, there could very well be many countries not willing to accept passengers from the United States.

Remember when this first started, pax from certain hot spot countries were not allowed places.  We are now the hotspot.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

We will have to wait and see!

7 minutes ago, TRIPACIAN said:

We will have to wait and see!

I totally understand your desire to cruise as soon as possible and as often as possible.  But, I am concerned that many ports may not accept cruise ships.  (You can forget about New Zealand for example--just today they have announced that they are virus free.  I don't think they are going to jeopardize that. )  We figure we may not be cruising for three years.  It is a real disappointment for us, especially because of our ages (almost 70).  I am concerned that by the time we can finally cruise again, I won't be excited about navigating foreign airports.  I know some of you are a bit older than we are and see that you have a finite time to cruise.  It is very tough to face the limitations the pandemic has placed on our travel.  

• Like 1