Refund Not Received?

rcarrosq

I cancelled our July cruise in March and was just told by my cruise planner that a refund has been issued to my credit cards in May 28. However, nothing is showing up on either card. Is it normal to be told a credit was issued a week ago but it’s still not there? Trying to figure out my next step. Thanks for any advice. 

To answer your question yes!! When we received our credit card refunds when we were on The Rotterdam only 4 days into our 3/11 cruise and were sent back home to San Diego HAL took 2 months to issue our credit back and FCC’s on 5/15!! It took 10 days to show up on our American Express!!

Denise😊

1 minute ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

To answer your question yes!! When we received our credit card refunds when we were on The Rotterdam only 4 days into our 3/11 cruise and were sent back home to San Diego HAL took 2 months to issue our credit back and FCC’s on 5/15!! It took 10 days to show up on our American Express!!

Denise😊

Same cruise, CC refunded, but no FCC as of today.

• Like 1

Just now, summer slope said:

Same cruise, CC refunded, but no FCC as of today.

Really Summer? WOW. I wonder if because we rebooked the same cruise on Rotterdam in 2022 1/28/22 that could be why we have our FCC? We applied it to that cruise 

Denise😊

16 minutes ago, rcarrosq said:

I cancelled our July cruise in March and was just told by my cruise planner that a refund has been issued to my credit cards in May 28. However, nothing is showing up on either card. Is it normal to be told a credit was issued a week ago but it’s still not there? Trying to figure out my next step. Thanks for any advice. 

My refund was processed on May 27 (as per HAL chat agent).  That was a Wednesday.  Figure in the weekend, with no posting on accounts - today June 2 the credit appeared on my credit card with a date of May 28 (probably when received by card company).

Carol

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, summer slope said:

Not sure, booked a January 21 cruise and TA is checking.  But, she is only in the office for 2 days a week because of PA lockdown.

Fingers crossed for you Summer! We’re hoping that we actually will be able to do our cruise in 1/21 too!

See you in The Daily

Denise😊

17 minutes ago, rcarrosq said:

Sure hope mine is there tomorrow or by Friday

I hope so too! I believe you will see it soon. 
Have a good day!

Denise😊