Thrill Park rides

Booked for a cruise going to Coco Cay June 2021. Booking for cabanas and Thril Park is available now under cruise planner.  Just wondering if  there is a maximum number of admissions to Thrill Park that they sell since they state that in the description.  If it is not purchased precruise will it not be available later ?  I can see the cabanas being limited but admission to the water rides seems less likely.

46 minutes ago, drtiny said:

Booked for a cruise going to Coco Cay June 2021. Booking for cabanas and Thril Park is available now under cruise planner.  Just wondering if  there is a maximum number of admissions to Thrill Park that they sell since they state that in the description.  If it is not purchased precruise will it not be available later ?  I can see the cabanas being limited but admission to the water rides seems less likely.

Could very well be as there will most likely be 2 ships docking there everyday.  Prices are almost always cheaper in those cruise planner vs purchasing on board. 

If RCL will get cash for it, they will not limit it. They are cash strapped and the cruisers will never know how many people bought, even when there. My opinion is if there were "limited" numbers sold before, that number has now drastically increased for anything from The Key, Thrill Waterpark, zipline, etc. Cash in hand now is much better than giving OBC for a "bad experience" in a year. This is just the nature of the beast until they get the loans and bonds paid off.

There was a limit before the pandemic. If they think it is going to be crowded, they implement a return ticket process for some of the slides. They also started to add early entrance into the water park that you could purchase on board (I can’t remember the cost).  

When we first got into the park, they encourage you to ride the big slide while the line in short. We never had a problem with really long lines. The crowd thins out after lunch and then my kids rode the slides until their legs couldn’t climb the stairs anymore!  

We loved our cabana experience here too! 

8 hours ago, drtiny said:

You are going in June, and the island can handle 3 ships.  School is out.  Yes they have a capacity limit, just like major theme parks have one.  Book now and get your slot or you might not get it later.