Possible Carnival Cancellation/Delay

trcamp

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Do you live in Canada? It sounds exactly like what happened to some Canadians on my August Magic cruise.

Nope! US, good to know though!

On 6/15/2020 at 2:21 PM, firefly333 said:

Has the op come back to post the results of her phone call regarding what they said about her cancelled flight  ??

I'm interested in what the op has to report back not pages of fighting... geez. Take it outside boys.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:44 PM, bambilin said:

Were you able to contact Carnival for an explanation?  

I wish I had a more interesting answer lol the rep I spoke to said "yeah that happens sometimes" and said it looked like the same flight was available at the same price so to just book it again haha no explanation for why, she said she would make a note on the booking in case it happens again, sorry to disappoint!

On 6/15/2020 at 1:21 PM, firefly333 said:

Has the op come back to post the results of her phone call regarding what they said about her cancelled flight  ??

I'm interested in what the op has to report back not pages of fighting... geez. Take it outside boys.

On 6/15/2020 at 3:11 PM, firefly333 said:

I was really dying to hear if the op called carnival and what explanation they gave her about why her flight got cancelled. Please start your own thread to argue. 

I'm interested in what the OP found out, too, but just because some of us are having additional discussions in the meantime, doesn't mean we've ignored the original topic.

The condescending remark is uncalled for. We're not children, we're adults having adult conversations. You've been on CC long enough that you should know threads often break away into side discussions. Personally, I think that's just a natural part of having conversations with people and see no harm in it. The discussions here have been quite civil, if you ask me. Even you have strayed away from the OP's topic a couple times in this thread. The OP posted on Saturday and told us yesterday that they'd try to get more information today. What was so wrong with having a discussion in the meantime?

Edited by Organized Chaos
  • Like 1