FLY TO THE FUN

ljslight

I bought airfare from Carnival for my B2B in February .  It's on American Airlines. I can't get seat assignments and I am worried I will not be next to my husband. I need him as I have RA and can't get the seat belt buckled because of swelling in my fingers.  Has anyone had trouble getting seats with the Fly to the Fun?????

I bought my fly2fun airfare last month for a November cruise and  was able to add my frequent flyer number, known traveler number and select seats. The airline confirmation number came with the confirmation email I received from Carnival. I had to add the airline confirmation number on their website (Alaska) and was then able to select seats.

11 hours ago, ljslight said:

I bought airfare from Carnival for my B2B in February .  It's on American Airlines. I can't get seat assignments and I am worried I will not be next to my husband. I need him as I have RA and can't get the seat belt buckled because of swelling in my fingers.  Has anyone had trouble getting seats with the Fly to the Fun?????

If you bought from Fly2Fun, you bought consolidator tickets. The rules and pricing are negotiated years before. Some tickets are highly restrictive and some are less restrictive. It's the roll of the dice. Just because person "A" purchased their tickets from Fly2Fun and had no restrictions means absolutely nothing when you or I buy our tickets from Fly2Fun.

If you check out this link from the Cruise Air forum, you'll learn a ton about cruiseline purchase air. This is not to say you can get some good deals, you can. You just need to be aware of the possible pitfalls and make educated decisions.