Anyone booked on Quantum April 25, 2021???

I am booked on the Quantum May 10, 2021 Alaska cruise. But after just going thru the cancellation process because Allure is no longer going to Galveston.

I see that Quantum is in Japan until April 25, the internet has a japan \russia\ to Seattle but no mention of it on Royal's website or my big box TA website

Wondering if Royal is changing plans for Quantum.

Wondering if my Alaska on Quantum is a possible... No go

Would love to hear from someone booked on Quantum April 25 2021 😁

Several people were booked on the Ovation Apr 25 cruise from Singapore, but several moved to the Quantum because of itinerary changes. I know they are also waiting for the TP to show up, but are keeping their reservations on the Ovation TP to Seattle as a back up. It was really cheap when prices first came out. I stayed with the Ovation B2B.

During the early days of the pandemic, RCCL cancelled and changed a number of the Quantum sailings for March and April of 2021.  

We, along with other passengers, were booked on the Quantum's 4-night sailing that ended April 25, 2021 in Singapore.

The plan was to disembark the Quantum and simply walk over to the Ovation. Then continue on the Ovation b2b, Singapore to Japan, then the TP, Japan to Seattle. Well...that was a nice plan.

The Quantum itinerary changes made by RCCL now includes Singapore to Tokyo, a 10- night Japan roundtrip, then another 10-night Japan roundtrip...ending April 25, 2021.  

Yes, we were booked on the Quantum's TP, Tokyo to Vancouver/Seattle...BUT it was cancelled and just flat out disappeared...a "phantom" cruise.

So when will this TP sailing reappear?

Will the ship sail sans passengers from Japan to the U.S./Canada?

Inquiry minds wants to know.