Book now or later?

If I was booking in the US I would say book now. As others have said, no real downside since deposits are refundable and can rebook a lower price. For a UK booking, I’m not as sure. Does this price seem to be a good one? My gut thinking is that prices in general are a bit elevated now as people as rebooking with FCC and will probably go down in the future. But if the price seems reasonable, I guess, go for it

Thanks for all your replies. I'm still undecided, but leaning towards booking.  I travel solo but with friends and a always have to pay nearly as much for myself as they do for 2 of them, so the price is never that great.

We were supposed to be sailing on the Epic trans Atlantic in November but have cancelled that as we don't really see the Epic crossing the Atlantic anytime soon, just so it can sail back again, and based on the list of sail dates that was published in earlier posts it is due to start sailing on December 6th which is the date we were due to arrive in San Juan.

We had booked through a travel agent and called them to cancel under NCL's Peace of Mind option and were shocked and delighted when we got word from them just a few days later to say that our deposit had been refunded as a FCC.  Been afraid to mention this as I know refunds are a touchy subject just now. So apologies to those still waiting!

I'm going to look again at the prices and if they seem reasonable I think we will just go for it!