TA messed up my fcc who should I call

So my big box TA in April mistakenly requested a refund instead of my fcc for my March 16th cruise. On Apri 14th, I called back to see where it was and they talked to RCCL and discovered it was mistakenly turned into refund, at that time they said it would take 2 weeks to get an FCC. In May, I called again and they checked and said it was 30 days to receive the FCC, and again they stated the same in late May (30 days from the April phone call). Two days ago I asked and they said to be patient as now it is taking 90 days. So I call to book something for next  year since once it was issued they could auto actually apply it for me and RCCL said it was never changed to an FCC and only a refund.  I have managers involved at the TA now, but I figured some well placed emails will help if they are unsucessful. Does anyone know a good person to call/email if this isn't solved to my satisfaction? I still have not received the cash refund either. 

18 minutes ago, bearette said:

So my big box TA in April mistakenly requested a refund instead of my fcc for my March 16th cruise. On Apri 14th, I called back to see where it was and they talked to RCCL and discovered it was mistakenly turned into refund, at that time they said it would take 2 weeks to get an FCC. In May, I called again and they checked and said it was 30 days to receive the FCC, and again they stated the same in late May (30 days from the April phone call). Two days ago I asked and they said to be patient as now it is taking 90 days. So I call to book something for next  year since once it was issued they could auto actually apply it for me and RCCL said it was never changed to an FCC and only a refund.  I have managers involved at the TA now, but I figured some well placed emails will help if they are unsucessful. Does anyone know a good person to call/email if this isn't solved to my satisfaction? I still have not received the cash refund either. 

With everything so crazy now.....if it were me I would just accept a refund (whenever it comes) and rebook then.  If you have been in the system this long for a refund you should be getting it pretty soon.

Everything with the cruise line is chaos right now.  I would just be relieved that they still show me getting my money back.....

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, bearette said:

I doubt very much that you will have any luck getting Royal to reinstate this as a FCC.  Take the refund and get your TA to give you the 25% that they screwed up. 

• Like 1