FCC QUESTION

janotay

I have two FCC for 2100 each! Due to personal health issues the chances of being able to cruise in 2021 are slim to none. Of course no refunds are available.  Is it feasible to sale them? I would discount.

24 minutes ago, janotay said:

I have two FCC for 2100 each! Due to personal health issues the chances of being able to cruise in 2021 are slim to none. Of course no refunds are available.  Is it feasible to sale them? I would discount.

Not directly, as in posting them on ebay or in the newspaper.

You can book a cabin for other passengers though. You would have to collect from them.

I would contact the cruise line first and make sure. Don't mention what you are doing. Just ask if you can use the FCC for other passengers beside yourself.  

I am not 100 percent sure on this so maybe others know more or have better ideas.

Good Luck

On 6/24/2020 at 12:12 AM, janotay said:

send me an email. 

its on the spreadsheets in one of the b2b2b2 cruises in my signature

From NCL site:

Are FCCs transferable?

Yes. Effective May 18, 2020, FCCs from either our 2020 Suspended Sailings or Peace of Mind FCC are transferable. In order to transfer an FCC, and in an effort for us to best assist you quickly, please follow the instructions below:

• Email Request To: fcctransfer@ncl.com
  • Include Subject Line: FCC TRANSFER REQ - Coupon ID #XXXXXXXX
  • Email to Include:
    Attachment of email from original FCC owner requesting transfer. (*note: failure to include will result in the transfer request being denied)
  • Completed FCC transfer request. Please fill out for each new owner.
    Booking Advisor Name:
    Original Reservation
    Client ID of Original FCC Owner:
    Client ID of Guest Receiving FCC:
    FCC Coupon #(s):
    Reservation # Original FCC Applied to: for partial transfer request
    Reservation # Transferred FCC will be applied to on Same ship and sail date as original FCC for partial transfer request

• We anticipate a high volume of these requests during the first several weeks. Please initially allow at least 3 business days, up to 7 business days for the transfer request to be completed.
  • Peace of Mind and suspended sailing FCCs worth 100% of the fare paid are eligible for transfer
    Partial transfer of Peace of Mind and suspended sailing FCCs worth 100% of the fare paid are only permitted when the receiving guest is traveling on the same ship and sail date as the original owner.
    Note failure to include qualified reservation information for partial transfers will result in request being denied.
    The full remaining balance of a partial FCC will be transferred. We regret to advise we are unable to transfer only a portion of the balance.
  • Only the entire and full original value of the bonus 25% and 50% credit FCCs issued for suspended sailings may be transferred.
  • An email from the original FCC owner requesting the transfer to be made must be included when submitting the transfer request to fcctransfer@ncl.com.
  • Insurance FCCs are not available for transfer
  • Once the transfer takes place, the receiving guest is now the owner and the previous owner cannot request a transfer back.
  • Only one transfer or exchange of ownership will be allowed per FCC. This is applicable to Peace of Mind and suspended sailings FCCs, including 25% and 50% credit FCCs issued for suspended sailings.
  • Once the transfer is completed, a confirmation email will be sent, via a reply to the original email. At that time, the receiving guest will be able to apply the coupon to the desired reservation.

Maybe you can transfer it to another family members / relatives.

If not 2021 cruises, 2022 cruises also work and perhaps 2023 cruises.

Good luck.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, poohdreaming said:

From NCL site:

Are FCCs transferable?

Yes. Effective May 18, 2020, FCCs from either our 2020 Suspended Sailings or Peace of Mind FCC are transferable. In order to transfer an FCC, and in an effort for us to best assist you quickly, please follow the instructions below:

• Email Request To: fcctransfer@ncl.com
  • Include Subject Line: FCC TRANSFER REQ - Coupon ID #XXXXXXXX
  • Email to Include:
    Attachment of email from original FCC owner requesting transfer. (*note: failure to include will result in the transfer request being denied)
  • Completed FCC transfer request. Please fill out for each new owner.
    Booking Advisor Name:
    Original Reservation
    Client ID of Original FCC Owner:
    Client ID of Guest Receiving FCC:
    FCC Coupon #(s):
    Reservation # Original FCC Applied to: for partial transfer request
    Reservation # Transferred FCC will be applied to on Same ship and sail date as original FCC for partial transfer request

• We anticipate a high volume of these requests during the first several weeks. Please initially allow at least 3 business days, up to 7 business days for the transfer request to be completed.
  • Peace of Mind and suspended sailing FCCs worth 100% of the fare paid are eligible for transfer
    Partial transfer of Peace of Mind and suspended sailing FCCs worth 100% of the fare paid are only permitted when the receiving guest is traveling on the same ship and sail date as the original owner.
    Note failure to include qualified reservation information for partial transfers will result in request being denied.
    The full remaining balance of a partial FCC will be transferred. We regret to advise we are unable to transfer only a portion of the balance.
  • Only the entire and full original value of the bonus 25% and 50% credit FCCs issued for suspended sailings may be transferred.
  • An email from the original FCC owner requesting the transfer to be made must be included when submitting the transfer request to fcctransfer@ncl.com.
  • Insurance FCCs are not available for transfer
  • Once the transfer takes place, the receiving guest is now the owner and the previous owner cannot request a transfer back.
  • Only one transfer or exchange of ownership will be allowed per FCC. This is applicable to Peace of Mind and suspended sailings FCCs, including 25% and 50% credit FCCs issued for suspended sailings.
  • Once the transfer is completed, a confirmation email will be sent, via a reply to the original email. At that time, the receiving guest will be able to apply the coupon to the desired reservation.

Maybe you can transfer it to another family members / relatives.

If not 2021 cruises, 2022 cruises also work and perhaps 2023 cruises.

Good luck.

Good info here

9 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

That's a definite no!

Already tried as I have 4 booked 

Steve

I never book very far ahead.    In the case with these credits-  some disadvantages with multiple cancellations- huge amounts of credits and trying to use them up- for those planning years ahead.  

It’s a huge investment that isn’t a bargain advantage for someone like me.