Onboard spend on select fare

CCFC

Anyone know where in the cruise personilser where the onboard spend shows up with a select fare, booked Oceana over Xmas and I should be showing £290 but I cant find it anywhere. With Princess it shows on your payments page.

29 minutes ago, CCFC said:

Anyone know where in the cruise personilser where the onboard spend shows up with a select fare, booked Oceana over Xmas and I should be showing £290 but I cant find it anywhere. With Princess it shows on your payments page.

It is on your confirmation invoice that you should receive within a few days of booking your cruise.

Insist on getting your confirmation invoice because any queries/mistakes need to be rectified ASAP.

Edited by grapau27

I can see it on the invoice from the TA, seems odd they dont show it on the personaliser, thank you. One other thing, the dining time, I have requested second sitting and it says will be allocated when onboard, is that normal?

Just now, CCFC said:

I can see it on the invoice from the TA, seems odd they dont show it on the personaliser, thank you. One other thing, the dining time, I have requested second sitting and it says will be allocated when onboard, is that normal?

I don't think they ever guarantee dining time until on board, but if you don't get late sitting I will eat my hat... 

It's our choice, but by far the least popular.. 

Andy 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CCFC said:

We always do Freedom dining which is a first option with Select Fares.

If you want club dining go to the restaurant when you board and the restaurant manager will do his best to allocate your preferred table and time.

I always take our confirmation invoice with us in case there are any problems on board.

Edited by grapau27

48 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

I don't think they ever guarantee dining time until on board, but if you don't get late sitting I will eat my hat... 

It's our choice, but by far the least popular.. 

Andy 

If they intend reducing the table numbers and having the buffet as waiter service post covid, they will need to ensure everyone is on a sort of freedom dining to ensure they feed everyone.  So it may be that dining times will be sorted out once on board.

13 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

If they intend reducing the table numbers and having the buffet as waiter service post covid, they will need to ensure everyone is on a sort of freedom dining to ensure they feed everyone.  So it may be that dining times will be sorted out once on board.

John - I agree with you !! In the new environment I think they will allocate everyone dining slots,  perhaps in 30 minute segments.  

All the old questions about club versus freedom dining are irrelevant in the current situation. That of course assumes that cruises will still continue.