Family Activities at night

TheRealKeggy

Hi, I am new to Disney Cruise Line. My wife and I were looking to book a Disney Cruise once things start to open up again.  

I had a question about how many family activities there are at night that we can do all together as a family.  I have looked over some recent Navigators and it seems like there are adult exclusive areas, and kid exclusive areas, but nothing that seems that we can do together besides the show, or character meet and greets.  

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, TheRealKeggy said:

Hi, I am new to Disney Cruise Line. My wife and I were looking to book a Disney Cruise once things start to open up again.  

I had a question about how many family activities there are at night that we can do all together as a family.  I have looked over some recent Navigators and it seems like there are adult exclusive areas, and kid exclusive areas, but nothing that seems that we can do together besides the show, or character meet and greets.  

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

The Navigator has a grid that separates youth groups, fun for all ages, and adult offerings:  (pay no attention to the the yellow arrow/section, that was for for another question)

1320564337_newnavigator.thumb.png.1ed9052e36758418f05aa743c6ed8b52.png

16 minutes ago, TheRealKeggy said:

Thanks!  I saw that.  I did know if some of the "Fun for All Ages" activities that occur in the kids area are truly open for all. 

It it's listed in the Fun for All section, yes.

The youth clubs have various times during the cruise that they are Open House, for anyone who wants to participate there, also.

There was plenty of family activities and we never felt there was a shortage of things to do together whether it was the big evening shows, movies, family game shows, towel folding classes, animation classes or just hanging out at the pool. We enjoyed late dinner which left our early evening hours for activities while the kids were still active and awake. The big production shows are not to be missed. However, don't be surprised if your kids love the kid's club and asked to go there rather than hanging out with you. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...