Changes for cruisers and others from 1 January (passports, medical, pets etc) - new government campaign starts

Harry Peterson

8 minutes ago, kenhem said:

Oh great, another political discussion. I think I'll go to a political forum and start a thread on dress code and tipping. 

Probably like a number of people on here I'm an avid reader and occasional poster. Whilst I appreciate there's not much cruising at the moment I'd have thought the threads on here would be at least cruise related.

Not a cruise related thread? Have you read the thread title?

Please feel free to add any non-political comments.  😀

• Like 1

Not overly worried about travel insurance costs post the end of the transition period whatever the scaremongers say.

Seems to me entirely possible, and beneficial to both parties, to extend the current rules going forward.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kenhem said:

Oh great, another political discussion. I think I'll go to a political forum and start a thread on dress code and tipping. 

Probably like a number of people on here I'm an avid reader and occasional poster. Whilst I appreciate there's not much cruising at the moment I'd have thought the threads on here would be at least cruise related.

Absolutely. Sometimes I feel like a lone voice on here reminding one,or two contributors that, as far as I am concerned their political ramblings are unwelcome and their repetition is pretty boring. I come on here to discuss cruising and when they start I pop over to Kalos's pub until the mods step in.😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zap99 said:

I come on here to discuss cruising and when they start I pop over to Kalos's pub until the mods step in.😂

Cruising? What cruising? I don't see any!

Most of your posts, like all the others, have very little to do with cruising - that's just the way it is when people are discussing something which currently doesn't exist.

2 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

Cruising? What cruising? I don't see any!

Most of your posts, like all the others, have very little to do with cruising - that's just the way it is when people are discussing something which currently doesn't exist.

I'm sorry, but Zap99 can't respond to your message at the moment. He is in the pub.

On 7/13/2020 at 7:34 PM, Harry Peterson said:

Who elected Dominic Cummings?

All PM's and senior ministers have had highly paid non elected advisors for many many years.  Some folk's  obsession with this (admittedly) irksome individual is sad.  

• Haha 1