Carnival Mardi Gras Update with Pictures

Lee Cruiser

2 hours ago, stellarose said:

just booked "her" for winter 2021!!!! yeah

I did too December 11th I think it is rescheduled from my December cruise this year on Mardi Gras. I booked one of the extended balconies on the side. The hard part for me was trying to figure out what part of the ship I wanted to stay in and what deck.

Edited by siestakeys04

10 hours ago, siestakeys04 said:

I did too December 11th I think it is rescheduled from my December cruise this year on Mardi Gras. I booked one of the extended balconies on the side. The hard part for me was trying to figure out what part of the ship I wanted to stay in and what deck.

We also rebooked for December 11, 2021, in an extended balcony on the side.  We had been, like you, booked for December this year (ours was Dec. 5, 2020) in one of the extended front-facing spa balconies on deck 17 but decided on deck 11 when we rebooked.   Sad to see my countdown clock back to 500+ days, but it is what it is.

22 hours ago, Lee Cruiser said:

Thanks for sharing. It would have nice if the two web sites you posted had different photos, instead of the same ones. I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer to see more photos and/or videos posted of the ship.

9 hours ago, CruzCrazy said:

We also rebooked for December 11, 2021, in an extended balcony on the side.  We had been, like you, booked for December this year (ours was Dec. 5, 2020) in one of the extended front-facing spa balconies on deck 17 but decided on deck 11 when we rebooked.   Sad to see my countdown clock back to 500+ days, but it is what it is.

Geez !!we are just below you on deck 10. I looked at the decks carefully then realize that there was a pool on deck 8 because I only saw the one on deck 16 and the serenity deck. It was so hard to choose I was like let’s start low and go from there!! With the onboard credit I wasn’t going to spend it on just any ship. 😂 

Edited by siestakeys04

58 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

One day, many of us will be on her. That day can't come soon enough

I agree I think whoever gets to sail on her first will definitely be bombarded with tons of questions and us wanting pictures. The anticipation is what’s getting to me.

Edited by siestakeys04