Um, I don't think so...

RNCheryl

Got this email from Princess today:

Dear Cheryl,
We’re sending you this special offer — save 10% off your cruise fare
and receive $200 onboard spending money per stateroom when you pay for your booked future cruise in full. Take advantage of this exclusive offer by paying your outstanding cruise balance by August 31, 2020. Make a full payment through your preferred Travel Advisor, Cruise Vacation Planner, or by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, and ask for the Pay in Full offer. It’s a win-win: Spend less, and set sail with free money to spend on board!

This is in regards to a British Isles cruise for 7/1/21.  My balance is $7100, SO I could get a $710 reduction plus OBC.  BUT, what are the risks???  I guess they need cash badly.  I could afford to lose my $200 deposit if it came to that, but not the larger amount.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RNCheryl said:

Got this email from Princess today:

Dear Cheryl,
We’re sending you this special offer — save 10% off your cruise fare
and receive $200 onboard spending money per stateroom when you pay for your booked future cruise in full. Take advantage of this exclusive offer by paying your outstanding cruise balance by August 31, 2020. Make a full payment through your preferred Travel Advisor, Cruise Vacation Planner, or by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, and ask for the Pay in Full offer. It’s a win-win: Spend less, and set sail with free money to spend on board!

This is in regards to a British Isles cruise for 7/1/21.  My balance is $7100, SO I could get a $710 reduction plus OBC.  BUT, what are the risks???  I guess they need cash badly.  I could afford to lose my $200 deposit if it came to that, but not the larger amount.

FYI....There is already a thread about this in case you didn’t know. It’s under “New Promotion “.

Tom😎

Edited by trbarton