New Mardi Gras videos posted...

BlerkOne

A sister ship coming in late 2020. Not named at this time. I signed up for emails about it when they release more info. We were booked on it for this Halloween. So, now we are booked on it for Halloween 2021. Hope that goes without a hitch. I will anxiously be waiting for reviews. We did the Sky Princess and a sister ship for it is due. We really like the Sky.

13 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

A sister ship coming in late 2020. Not named at this time. I signed up for emails about it when they release more info. We were booked on it for this Halloween. So, now we are booked on it for Halloween 2021. Hope that goes without a hitch. I will anxiously be waiting for reviews. We did the Sky Princess and a sister ship for it is due. We really like the Sky.

You mean the sister ship to Mardi Gras?  Late-2022, not 2020 - that's this year!  I assume that was a typo.

On 7/30/2020 at 5:28 PM, john91498 said:

The videos were painful to watch since Carnival has pushed back when they'll get the ship.

Opposite for me. It confirms Carnival is going forward with the ship and is unlikely to push it back again. I suppose unless the US continues to fail at controlling the virus.

• Like 1