***** Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated July 31st, 2020 *****

kazu

Jacqui, it's with a heavy heart I have to notify you of our cancellation of the Grand South America and Antarctica cruise starting Jan. 4, 2021.  We are about 99% positive this cruise will be cancelled in the next couple of months.   We just didn't feel good throwing more money at the cruise with the way things are looking right now.

Instead of that Grand Voyage, we had the deposit for it moved to our other Grand Voyage which you will have to add for me here.  The Oct. 10, 2021 Grand Africa (71 days) Fort Lauderdale round trip on the Zaandam.  

In addition we have two Island Princess cruises B2B starting Aug. 26 (14 days) and Sept. 9 (16 days).  They are the Scandinavia & Russia Collection and the Icelandic/Norwegian Fjords cruise.   

Thank you!

13 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Jacqui, it's with a heavy heart I have to notify you of our cancellation of the Grand South America and Antarctica cruise starting Jan. 4, 2021.  We are about 99% positive this cruise will be cancelled in the next couple of months.   We just didn't feel good throwing more money at the cruise with the way things are looking right now.

Instead of that Grand Voyage, we had the deposit for it moved to our other Grand Voyage which you will have to add for me here.  The Oct. 10, 2021 Grand Africa (71 days) Fort Lauderdale round trip on the Zaandam.  

In addition we have two Island Princess cruises B2B starting Aug. 26 (14 days) and Sept. 9 (16 days).  They are the Scandinavia & Russia Collection and the Icelandic/Norwegian Fjords cruise.   

Thank you!

Sorry to hear of your cancellation but I certainly understand your trepidation of the Grand S. America and will cancel that one for you.

I’m glad you have another Grand to replace it with and will happily add it and your other cruises to the listing. 🙂 

48 minutes ago, shipshapegirl said:

We have 2 cruises booked for 2021.  

Nieuw Statendam  06- Jan. - 2021

21 Day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer/Seafarer

Nieuw Statendam  04- April - 2021

14 Day Azores and Normandy

This is the old thread as per my last post advising the thread is CLOSED.

I will copy and paste this to the current thread so that I don’t forget to add you.

• Like 1