Equinox -- Cabin 1599 vs Cabin 1605

JerseyGirlatHeart

44 minutes ago, JerseyGirlatHeart said:

Does anyone know what the difference is between Cabin 1599 and Cabin 1605 on the Equinox?  I.e., which has the larger balcony, where bed is located, noise level, etc?  Trying to make a decision.

Thanks

I would go for 1605.  You would have a big balcony and I am pretty sure  the bed is by the veranda.  Don't be worried about noise as we had.  You don't hear the music from the Foyer.    That would be my choice.  Sitting on the balcony can be windy --which could be refreshing in the Caribbean.

5 minutes ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

1605 has a much larger balcony than 1599 and the bed is by the bath

1605 has bed by the balcony, and 1599 has the bed by the bath.  You may hear a few scrapings of chairs in the morning, but it's no biggie.  1605 is the one with the huge balcony, so I would go with that one.  If you like bed by the bath, then choose 1599.  The difference in balcony size is only a foot or two in length.  🍷

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wine-O said:

1605 has bed by the balcony, and 1599 has the bed by the bath.  You may hear a few scrapings of chairs in the morning, but it's no biggie.  1605 is the one with the huge balcony, so I would go with that one.  If you like bed by the bath, then choose 1599.  The difference in balcony size is only a foot or two in length.  🍷

You are correct.  1605 has the bed by the balcony and the balcony is big.  Noise was not a factor.  Go with it.

14 hours ago, JerseyGirlatHeart said:

Thanks for all reply’s.

I would look at the same cabins on the opposite side, all the odd number cabins are on the side of the ship with the outdoor smoking areas.   I never book on the port side. 

38 minutes ago, JerseyGirlatHeart said:

Thanks for all input.  We ended up deciding to a B2B2B and 1599 was the only slant/hump A1 available all three legs, it made our decision easier (much prefer to unpack and repack once.). 🙂

Good choice.  We've had to move occasionally, and it was a PIA.    🍷