10+ Day/Journeys cruises from USA gone from Carnival.com

vacin8r

My guess  is seeing that they are longer cruises they have to limit the number of passengers.  After all your in a confined space for a longer period of time and if one person had covid-19 more people will get it compared to a 5 or 7 day cruise.  

When I talked to Carnival the other day after my Horizon cruise disappeared, the rep said that they were altering itineraries to shorter cruises.  I don't know if that was specific to the Horizon, or across the board, but if it's becoming their general policy, those longer cruises may be gone for a while.

2 hours ago, Bgcruising said:

Seems there is 51 10+ day cruises listed on the site right now

True, but what the original poster was pointing out, is that none of the 10+ day cruises leaving from the US from now until the 10'th of April are showing. The first 10+ day cruise originating form the US  is a 17 day repositioning cruise(Galveston -> Seattle) on the Freedom on April 10'th

This is so sad to hear, we did 2, 14-day Journey cruises in 2018 & 2019, and had a blast.  After the first one we booked again right away for the next year, had the chance to go to different ports that we had never traveled to.  I am grateful we went ahead and took the extra time off from work to enjoy these types of longer adventures.  Do hope & pray that they will come back at later date and time when things have gotten better.