MSC Seashore

sidari

I'm also trying to understand what they will do with the aft area of the One Pool deck.  It's much longer and there's open space on both sides, but there's a large structure down the middle.  That is about the only extra open deck space I see for the 50% increase in YC cabins.  From the rendering I saw the Aurea bar and solarium are going to be one deck lower around the sliding pool roof on deck 19.

sea.thumb.jpg.d72bfdd8e5d6c2956d4029bc6ea4d5bd.jpg

sea2.thumb.jpg.5439f9caa66bda37dd7c9f6a391483ed.jpg

That opens another question.  Will they limit who can access the forward elevators to deck 19, forward is all YC and aft would be the private Aurea area.  Perhaps the same problem as Seaside where people take the forward elevator to deck 16 and can't figure out how to get anywhere.

ETA:  Perhaps Aurea will only get one side, but that doesn't look like a lot of area.

A.thumb.jpg.9837c695c08d8949daa5f72209eb027d.jpg

Edited by Até

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

With so many eyes looking at the new NCL Prima info, now would be the perfect time for MSC to give some new Seashore or Europa info. 

They have still not added the missing deck plans!

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 10:38 AM, Two Wheels Only said:

With so many eyes looking at the new NCL Prima info, now would be the perfect time for MSC to give some new Seashore or Europa info. 

You would think with all of the new builds coming out they could provide a little more info at this point. As new to MSC people trying to firm up plans for next winter as US sailings are in a much better position, the silence definitely doesn't make me excited.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, paulh84 said:

You would think with all of the new builds coming out they could provide a little more info at this point. As new to MSC people trying to firm up plans for next winter as US sailings are in a much better position, the silence definitely doesn't make me excited.

Even now some 3 years on they are still not showing Deck 19 on Seaside or on Seaview! The missing Seashore decks are also still missing.

2 hours ago, sidari said:

Even now some 3 years on they are still not showing Deck 19 on Seaside or on Seaview! The missing Seashore decks are also still missing.

Deck 19, on all three ships, is clearly showing on my TA's website.

(Everything I learn is there; I never use any cruiseline's website for anything.  Just too many different setups.)

2 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

Deck 19, on all three ships, is clearly showing on my TA's website.

(Everything I learn is there; I never use any cruiseline's website for anything.  Just too many different setups.)

Seashore has 20 decks.

12 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

Drawing of MSC Seashore Deck 20 is shown on.. oops it seems links to certain websites are not allowed.

SW ... Luckily I have seen a plan of Deck 20 😁