Carnival Sunrise Email?

Ohio Bucki

I have two - 7 day cruises booked on the Carnival Sunrise for Oct 30th and Nov. 6th, 2021. These cruises still show in my cruise manager, however on the Carnival website it shows that the Sunrise is now doing 4 and 5 day cruises for that time period. I think the Sunrise was switched to take over the schedule for the Sensation.

It appear that my original 7 day cruises are no longer going to happen as booked.. Should have I already received some sort of email from Carnival notifying me that the cruise is being cancelled or that I will be switched to a different ship? Yes, I have checked by junk email folder.

I called customer service a few weeks ago about this, they basically said I would need to wait until I received an email with details. I've read several post about people receiving emails quite awhile ago about changes to their cruise schedule or ship change. Just wandering if others are still waiting on email about changes to their cruises?

It won't make you feel any better to learn that I never received an email from Carnival about switching my cruise on Radiance over the Breeze in Dec of this year.

Their auto-email scripts are not 100%, apparently.

Call again if you want to check, ask them to re-email you the info.

3 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

It won't make you feel any better to learn that I never received an email from Carnival about switching my cruise on Radiance over the Breeze in Dec of this year.

Their auto-email scripts are not 100%, apparently.

Call again if you want to check, ask them to re-email you the info.

When our Radiance cruise for Feb 27th cruise was changed to Breeze. We got an email from both Carnival and our TA.

Edited by Butterbean1000