Cruise/excursion planning

Amy Paperlady

We've booked a cruise on MSC Divina on May 23, 2021. I know that, currently, if you want to get off the ship, you have to be on an excursion through MSC. No idea if that's going to be a permanent thing or not, but I can certainly see how that could still be the case in May on a cruise from the US. Anyway, I'm trying to see what my options are at Ocean Cay and Nassau, and all I get, even with no filters is, "Your current selection for this port has no results. Please change the filter to find out the best way to discover your destination!" Now, is this because it's just too far out, because the Bahamas may or may not actually be open for cruisers at the moment (my Google-fu is weak today), because I booked through a TA, or is the MSC US site just messed up? Or is it just me? Not that I can do anything about any of those, and I can't even contact anyone else to do something on the first couple. But it'd be nice to know, 'yknow?

I originally posted this over on the MSC board, and someone suggested that I ask here.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Nassau is an easy place to find a private guided to tour.  We toured Nassau, went to the Junaknoo Museum, which was fascinating, Fort Charlotte, Paradise Island and Fish Fry.  Here is a video from the Junkanoo Museum, and there are several others on my channel about Nassau.