Pricing Unavailable

sns1

For at least the past month, I log into the Princess website and pick a cruise but I'm not able to see the prices or what rooms are available.  The cruises are for 2021.  Panama Canal, Alaska, Europe and Caribbean.

Is anyone else having this issue?  Is Princess just not listing prices?   Are they wanting us to call and not book on line?

I tried the refresh and got this message "We apologize for the inconvenience.......".

I decided to do it a second time and that time it showed the pricing.  Very weird.

Thank you voljeep for helping me. 

• Thanks 1

I get the same issue all the time on my home computer - which is old and no longer receives system updates because it is operating on an old version of windows (can't even recall if it is vista or XP or Win 7).  I attribute the issue to non compatibility because all displays fine on my newer laptop that I take to work.  There are other sites I visit that no longer work quite as they should as well.

Don

5 hours ago, Mud_Shark said:

I get the same issue all the time on my home computer - which is old and no longer receives system updates because it is operating on an old version of windows (can't even recall if it is vista or XP or Win 7).  I attribute the issue to non compatibility because all displays fine on my newer laptop that I take to work.  There are other sites I visit that no longer work quite as they should as well.

Don

I don't think it's you - I think it's a blown referrer in a load balanced website, so one server handed out the initial page but the next server with pricing doesn't have your referrer or cookie so it's can't load that info - F5 or Refresh fixes it up instantly every time.

• Like 1

Princess is currently changing some of 2021 cruises - see the Baltic thread here - a pdf of the 2021 Sky itineraries is attached that does not match the website at all. 

Contact your travel agent for the current actual offerings as I'm guessing what is on the website is not being changed until they deal with all the folks currently booked that need to be rebooked or moved or whatever.  

I was told by Princess yesterday that they have instituted a new system that is not particularly compatible with Safari.  It is apparently not causing issues with Apple software.  They are aware and supposedly working on it.