Celebrity complaint

Xana799

19 hours ago, gfkcruiser said:

When we arrived in Dublin after a transatlantic, both our cases were missing from the assigned number location.  We did locate them where they were put aside - fortunately I purchased teal colored luggage.  Wondered how both were missing.  When tagging cases to board ship, I put one on the top handle and one on the side handle.  I should also be doing this when departing ship but have not done so previously.  

Yes we always use this method.  And of course we leave our contact info inside the bags too.  And we take a picture of our bags on our cell phones too.  Although our current luggage is black like many bags in use, we take a bright fluorescent orange shoe lace and wrap it around the top handle of the bags.  It helps identify them on the baggage claim carousel. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Yes we always use this method.  And of course we leave our contact info inside the bags too.  And we take a picture of our bags on our cell phones too.  Although our current luggage is black like many bags in use, we take a bright fluorescent orange shoe lace and wrap it around the top handle of the bags.  It helps identify them on the baggage claim carousel. 

We have black and navy blue suitcases but we have bright green handle wraps on the tops and and sides which easily distinguish them anywhere.

image.thumb.jpeg.06469f5c955e1fe1c9bc144aa7a9bdd6.jpeg

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I will look for these on Amazon?

We bought ours eons ago (it feels like) so I don't remember where I bought them.

Just google handle wraps for bags. On some websites you can even personalize them.

Edited by C-Dragons

When we needed new luggage I bought the teal color and my family did not like them. However, easier to locate on conveyor especially when one conveyor is listed in airport but luggage is arriving on the conveyor behind us!

Just replaced the teal with red. 

I think we hijacked this post. 

2 minutes ago, gfkcruiser said:

When we needed new luggage I bought the teal color and my family did not like them. However, easier to locate on conveyor especially when one conveyor is listed in airport but luggage is arriving on the conveyor behind us!

Just replaced the teal with red. 

I think we hijacked this post. 

That's OK.  The OP has not posted here in the past month.  So hijacked or redirected?