Have you used FlightEase?

I Luv Crusin

On 9/28/2020 at 7:16 PM, Reagan0712 said:

Use FlightEase going over and get a Southwest from FLL to either BWI (direct) or IAD (one stop, I think ATL). That’s what I’m planning on doing.  I would prefer to come into BWI but it depends on whether or not I can go to Amsterdam from BWI or IAD.

I wish flight ease would start offering Southwest flights.  

4 hours ago, Mary229 said:

That would require Southwest to list their flights on GDS systems like SABRE and Amadeus, which they have steadfastly refused to do. As it stands today Southwest is the one preventing their flights being bookable on a third party system like Flight Ease, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc

16 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

That would require Southwest to list their flights on GDS systems like SABRE and Amadeus, which they have steadfastly refused to do. As it stands today Southwest is the one preventing their flights being bookable on a third party system like Flight Ease, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, etc

That is true.   Thanks for the reminder. 

7 hours ago, Mary229 said:

Not only would it require WN (Southwest) to have their flights on the "Polaris" system used by several cruise lines but Southwest does not pay commissions which is a huge disincentive for any cruise line or travel company.  I think (not 100% sure) that JetBlue operates in a similar manner.  Is is interesting that those two airlines generally score in the top 2 or 3 of most airline popularity polls.  

Bottom line is you do not find Southwest on third party booking sites because Southwest will not pay those sites any money.  This formula has worked well for Southwest as does their own booking system which does not accommodate long range booking (330 days) typically used by other airlines.

Hank 

• Like 1