Summer 2022 schedule

irishclover

Sorry I browsed for answers and couldn't come up with anything. 

Tentatively booked a cruise on NCL for June 2022 in Europe but the in laws love HAL (we also love the bigger rooms) and was curious when the normally release their summer schedules since they are only released up to April.  It looks like most cruise lines haven't. Only NCL. 

Thanks!!!! ❤❤

Holland America hasn’t even finished their Fall 2021 to Spring 2022 itinerary releases. I wouldn’t expect Summer 2022 and beyond itineraries to start showing up until late Q1 of 2021 at the earliest. I expect RCCL, Celebrity and Princess to follow suit.

NCL released 2022-23 earlier than any line has ever announced deployments. I expect SIGNIFICANT changes to happen to that schedule.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1

I would think it will be some time before 21/ 22 schedules are out.  With the departures of Amsterdam and Rotterdam there is a lot of reshuffling of the HAL deck.   As time goes by and if there are more cancellations I think the reshuffling will again change things around!   I can sympathize my December 2020 cruise was cancelled.  Then my February 2022 cruise was cancelled and all our reservations were moved to a different ship and a different starting date.  Who knows if this one will eventually sail!  Only time will tell....    

HAL has been among the latest--if not the latest--in getting advance itineraries published in recent years.  What's happening now seems to me to be Standard Operating Procedure.  

I think it is going to be quite some time before we know what a HAL or Princess itinerary and sailing schedule is going to be.  Carnival Cruise Lines will start first when they are able to do so.  If all goes well, then we will see the very gradual introduction of a ship or two from the other brands under the Carnival umbrella.  At least, that is what my very foggy crystal ball is telling me.  😀

3 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

HAL has been among the latest--if not the latest--in getting advance itineraries published in recent years.  What's happening now seems to me to be Standard Operating Procedure.  

I think it is going to be quite some time before we know what a HAL or Princess itinerary and sailing schedule is going to be.  Carnival Cruise Lines will start first when they are able to do so.  If all goes well, then we will see the very gradual introduction of a ship or two from the other brands under the Carnival umbrella.  At least, that is what my very foggy crystal ball is telling me.  😀

Carnival actually released sailings through April 2023 back in late Spring. A large chunk have had to be rearranged due to the disposal of 4 Fantasy class vessels.  NCL did a similar release.  More ship swaps may yet happen. In the current environment HAL may not be at as much disadvantage as it would seem being late to market!  Additionally I think many HAL consumers tend to book closer in than those booking on other lines.