When will Europe 2022 itineraries be released?

fluffybunny22

We had the Sky booked for the Baltics this year and rescheduled to next year and then they redeployed the ship and we didn't like the itinerary or the number of sea days so we cancelled. When will 2022 be announced so I can see if they've got something leaving out of Copenhagen that season? There's a chance that my family just isn't supposed to do the Baltics but I'm willing to give it one more shot.

We won’t know for certain until about a week to 10 days before Princess open bookings to the public when they send travel agents advance notice. In years past they would come out in November/December. I expect that this will be pushed back until at least later March or April of next year.  They are still moving things around for the Spring 2021 to Spring 2022 sailings, and some ships still have no schedule for certain parts of that. 

• Like 1

We did book a July 2022 Norway/Iceland cruise last week but I see it is sold out now.  Maybe because it was available because it was a part of a world cruise since I dont see any other Europe availability.  Did receive a call from PVP that some additional cruises available for Elites so these should be posted soon.

4 hours ago, ehogan said:

We did book a July 2022 Norway/Iceland cruise last week but I see it is sold out now.  Maybe because it was available because it was a part of a world cruise since I dont see any other Europe availability.  Did receive a call from PVP that some additional cruises available for Elites so these should be posted soon.

The July 9th 2022 sailing is indeed a segment of the Coral Princess 2022 World Cruise. As the sailing originates in Australia only a limited amount of space is allocated in limited categories for full cruise and individual segments for North American bookings

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1