Throw Back Thursday - Caribbean on the Escape

Chesneygirl

This entire video including the time lapses was shot using just a GoPro Hero 5. 

We left Boston's cold and snow for some fun in the sun in the Caribbean. We boarded the beautiful Norwegian Escape from Miami on February 4, 2017 for a 7 day cruise to explore the islands of St Thomas and St John in the US Virgin Islands as well as Tortola and Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands with a final stop in Nassau, Bahamas. I will post a link in the next comment for the Bloopers and Out Takes that never made it into this video. Hope you enjoy! 

Edited by Chesneygirl
spelling
  • Like 5

Some Bloopers and Out Takes from the above video. The opening scene was with some new friends that we had met on board. This was a bar crawl that had been organized by a couple of the guys and they kindly invited us to join them. So much fun! 

Edited by Chesneygirl
  • Like 8

Thank you for sharing this video!  Really makes me realize how much I miss cruising.....watching you board and the excitement of the crew welcoming you!  JVD...we have been there and plan on going back in August on the Breakaway!!  

Oh how I miss cruising!!!!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Chesneygirl said:

This entire video including the time lapses was shot using just a GoPro Hero 5. 

We left Boston's cold and snow for some fun in the sun in the Caribbean. We boarded the beautiful Norwegian Escape from Miami on February 4, 2017 for a 7 day cruise to explore the islands of St Thomas and St John in the US Virgin Islands as well as Tortola and Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands with a final stop in Nassau, Bahamas. I will post a link in the next comment for the Bloopers and Out Takes that never made it into this video. Hope you enjoy! 

Was this the trip you won?

7 hours ago, TSUmom said:

Thank you for sharing this video!  Really makes me realize how much I miss cruising.....watching you board and the excitement of the crew welcoming you!  JVD...we have been there and plan on going back in August on the Breakaway!!  

Oh how I miss cruising!!!!!

You are very welcome! We absolutely love JVD! I hope your cruise goes as planned in August! 

Thanks so much for video.  Original from MA, love the Pats even after 30 years in FL, at least we have Tom now.

We were supposed to be on this same itinerary in Dec. this year on the escape, I just canceled last week because I figure it's not going to go and didn't want to wait for refund, your video reminded me of all the islands we love to go to, I am in tears. 

We love the NCL crew and the music and dancing are always so much fun, hope next year brings us all many more cruising memories.

We were on one of the last cruises out of port canaveral this year, Feb. 28-March 7, got to snorkel over the wall in Grand Turk, had never done that particular spot before, we feel so blessed that we were able to go on that cruise.

Edited by coscab
  • Like 1