Boardwalk Balcony

Sstoehr12

Yes I believe the Harmony and Symphony were built with them.   It has since been added to the Oasis and was supposed to be added to the Allure.   We loved the Allure and think our boys will really like the Boardwalk view.   I appreciate all of the information. 

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

I believe Harmony was christened with the Abyss

I "said" we booked when the booking "first" opened for HOTS..."before" the surprise of the Abyss was

officially announced !! It was then we and other's realized that it would indeed impact the views from

those very aft Boardwalk Balconies. I had gotten such incredible prices for those we decided to 

give it a try.

24 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

We did the short Harmony inaugural sailing out of Port Everglades and I am pretty sure that Abyss was already there. 

Of course it was...but that wasn't my point in the info we knew when we booked.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

8729 on Symphony of the Seas with the Ultimate Abyss “Obstruction”. 

These room are listed as partially or fully obstructed... but I still like them because it obstruct your view of the room directly across from you... however, the obstruction is minimal towards the aqua theater... The black tarp you see in the picture was part of the show “Hiro” because it is used in one of the scene so I don’t think it will be on Oasis since that element isn’t part of the show on Oasis. I had the same room on Oasis and they didn’t have a black tarp going across for the show. It’s the balcony with the Halloween decorations since it was a Halloween cruise.  Also keep in mind that the slide curves closer on Deck 9 so Decks 9 would be the most obstructed when it comes to view of the Aquatheater... Not sure about Deck 10. Deck 11 and higher, the slide is pretty far away BUT you are also higher up and further away from the action going on so it comes down to how good your vision is. 

B24B1EA9-FF55-430B-8E49-E01C485ED993.jpeg

97F29E36-E30F-4A0C-9092-B089330F3119.jpeg

AFDA54EF-F99B-4B76-A546-686DE69A6F48.jpeg

Edited by SkaterJasp