Bonaire Golf Carts

gunner410

Can anyone share their reviews good or bad pertaining to the alternative to Bonaire Cruisers..... Specifically Golfcart Rental Bonaire?

Looking to book with them as we'll be travelling with 2 younger children and would prefer to all be in one cart vs. split into 2 separate carts. 

Happy to hear feedback on the 4 person carts as well, I've read Bonaire Cruisers have moved away from these due to balance issues etc. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just rented a 4 person golf cart for our December 09, 2024 visit on Bonaire. We plan to pick up the cart asap when the ship arrives,about 8:30ish,  then head to a beach resort to get our wrist bands and claim access to the facility.  Our  plans are to spend the morning touring;  head toward the salt mines, slave houses light house and flamingo sanctuary. By about noon, we plan to arrive back at the resort, enjoy a frozen delight and light lunch, then enjoy the pool, beach and lazy river. Returning the cart later in the afternoon. I was hoping it was a credit card hold, but payment in full now, egh. 

Both DH and I have driven assorted golf carts, 2 & 4 person vehicles without any issues. I wonder if the so called "balance" problems were related to the poor road conditions on Bonaire. 

Hi,

Bonaire has been repaving many roads this year, most of the ones tourists will drive on are fine for golf carts.   

For locals, golf carts can be a problem when we’re trying to get to work, the store, appointments, etc.  One of the things that folks that rent golf carts can do is to periodically pull over and let traffic pass.  The golf carts go slower than cars and most tourists drive slowly to enjoy the scenery and frequently go in large groups, making it difficult to pass them. 

Locals driving frequently get stuck behind golf carts and are too polite to honk at you, so please check your rear view mirror and if you see cars lined up behind you, please move over so we can pass.  We appreciate it!

Hope you enjoy your trip,

Kate

• Like 1

We used Golfcart Rental Bonaire in March for a 2 person cart.

They were absolutely fine, most of the carts were brand new, clean, and filled with fuel.

We wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

We used Bonaire Golf Carts in Feb. We had no problems on the roads.  We did pull over for cars as we did not like having them right behind us and happy to do so. Made for a more relaxing drive for us. It was a very fun experience. 

• Like 1