Cabins on Equinox

elapel01

Hi,

Does anyone know why cabin # 9215 is category 1A and why cabin #9217 is category 1B?  Both are deluxe veranda.  I like being on the “hump” (9217) so I can see everything.  I wonder if the cabin next to it which is on an angle has a bigger veranda?  I also don’t know if I could see everything as well as 9217?

13 minutes ago, elapel01 said:

Hi,

Does anyone know why cabin # 9215 is category 1A and why cabin #9217 is category 1B?  Both are deluxe veranda.  I like being on the “hump” (9217) so I can see everything.  I wonder if the cabin next to it which is on an angle has a bigger veranda?  I also don’t know if I could see everything as well as 9217?

Yes, the balcony on 9215 is 3x larger than 9217.  🍷

22 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

9215 has a deeper balcony than the one in 9217. You would have a very nice view of where the ship is headed. 

Thanks!  I will see if I can switch to that cabin or similar.  I imagine all the cabins that are the 1st on an angle next to the hump will have the same larger deck.  

On 10/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, elapel01 said:

Thanks!  I will see if I can switch to that cabin or similar.  I imagine all the cabins that are the 1st on an angle next to the hump will have the same larger deck.  

1st and 3rd.  For example: 9215, 9209, 9237 and 9241 all have the same extra-large balcony

On 10/26/2020 at 10:55 PM, elapel01 said:

How can I delete this post?

You can't only the mods can delete a post.  Also, if you get one of those deep cabins and intend to read on the deck, bring a light of some kind as there are no lights out there and it can get pretty dark.