FCC

sweep2907

10 minutes ago, sweep2907 said:

We had our transatlantic cruise 2020 cancelled. We were hoping to use our FCC to book in March 2021 for October 2022. However am I right in thinking our FCC has to be used on a cruise prior to end of December 2021? 

No, it's for any cruise that is on sale at the moment.  So you can use your FCC on a cruise in 2022.  That's what I am doing.  You have to use the FCC to book a cruise before Dec 2021.

Oh ok thanks for that but wording confused me as mentioned any holiday on sale in that period. So fingers crossed I can wait for next year's itinerary in March onwards for 2022 transatlantic and use my FCC on that as I'd still be booking in 2021?

3 minutes ago, sweep2907 said:

Oh ok thanks for that but wording confused me as mentioned any holiday on sale in that period. So fingers crossed I can wait for next year's itinerary in March onwards for 2022 transatlantic and use my FCC on that as I'd still be booking in 2021?

Yes totally agree.  Confusing is what they do best.

I used my FCC for 2020 summer booking and have some left over. I just called P&O and was told I can't transfer the FCC to my friend to make a new booking. I remember before P&O website said you can gift your FCC to someone else. The man said the company changed the policy.  I think it is unfair because it is one of the conditions that made me choose FCC. 

20 hours ago, sweep2907 said:

We had our transatlantic cruise 2020 cancelled. We were hoping to use our FCC to book in March 2021 for October 2022. However am I right in thinking our FCC has to be used on a cruise prior to end of December 2021? 

For absolute clarity, you need to redeem your FCC by the end of 2021 for any cruise that is on sale at that time. So you could sit on your FCC, call P&O in December 2021 and use your FCC on a cruise in 2023 or even early 2024 (if they are on sale by next December). There is no rush to use it now, especially with everything being so uncertain. 

• Thanks 1