Panorama cat. HM best deck. 6,7,8,9?

consmarci

29 minutes ago, consmarci said:

Trying to choose best deck for this premium vita balcony in Havana area.  Thoughts? Suggestions?

I thought maybe vita was Vista ship, but you are in florida, and vista out of texas.

Are there any extended or bigger balconies on your ship? 

Which do you spend more time at? Promenade and gambling or buffet and pool.

Bbq is also on deck 5 for lunch in the middle of the ship. It's one of my favourites on other ships, but not as crazy about its outside location. Mid deck 5 was where they held some dance classes and daily contests. 

There seems to be a way of pre reserving any time dining, but I didnt figure it out, so we had to first go to deck 5 next to coffee place every night before dinner, they would assign a table, then we had to go to whichever of the 2 anytime dining rooms and hand the paper to someone at the door.,

Guys and mexican and mongolian are between pool and buffet.

I also ate lunch once up at the spa area way up front, where they have a build a healthy salad area. Salad good but seating very hard to come by. 

I would pick 6 or 9 to have less stairs., lots of walking. Depends on where you spend your time. If you are a big gambler or more of a pool guy. Unless you got help (one to save the seat while one goes for salad bar) I'd forget spa area, cute but not even close to having seating for all who want to hang there.

I got vista again next sept. Glad now I choose a 7 day and not dream alternating 6 and 8 days.

PS dont miss the sky ride, but try and pick a non windy time when the car isnt swinging. They closed it down for wind right behind me. Scary. The easy rope course to me is too easy and hard was too hard for me. They need a middle one lol. But I did that sky ride. We had a windy choppy cruise. I hope next is smoother. 

I think it also depends on you and the shape you are in and tolerance for noise. Deck 6 you could easily have noise from all the activities. I booked a couple deck 6 above the action against the advice of my travel agent who warned me about possible more noise. I'd rather have more noise at night and just run down one flight of stairs. You know yourself better than me if you like the activity noise or want higher between decks apt to be quieter. We also went to the comedy club on deck 5 aft almost nightly. 

Edited by firefly333