Silhouette Deck Plan with Bed Location?

sakigemcam

The cabins are modules of 2 (1 with bed by bath & 1 with bed by balcony).

If you look at the deck plans on the Celebrity site the cabins with the square or rectangle hold 3 -4 and the  are cabins with the bed by the bath.   If you are looking at AQ there are no cabins that hold more than 2.  Find the nearest cabin with a square or rectangle and count every other cabin from there.

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The cabins are modules of 2 (1 with bed by bath & 1 with bed by balcony).

If you look at the deck plans on the Celebrity site the cabins with the square or rectangle hold 3 -4 and the  are cabins with the bed by the bath.   If you are looking at AQ there are no cabins that hold more than 2.  Find the nearest cabin with a square or rectangle and count every other cabin from there.

Thank you - to rephrase, if I'm looking for bed by bath I just find a cabin with a square or rectangle? Sorry, addled brain 😉

1 hour ago, sakigemcam said:

Thank you - to rephrase, if I'm looking for bed by bath I just find a cabin with a square or rectangle? Sorry, addled brain 😉

If you find a square or rectangle (Bed by the Bath), and there is a large section of the ship with no square or triangle, you have to count from there on the deck plans as every other stateroom has bed by the bath.

The test will be when you are on Deck 11, AQ, where there are no squares/triangles because they are all staterooms for just two people.  The decks are mirror images, so just go down to deck 10 and find a corresponding stateroom, and the one above it on deck 11 will be the same.  For example, stateroom 1108 on deck 10 has a square.  The stateroom directly above is 1610 (no square).  It will have the bed by the bath, the same as 1108.  There are some deviations to this when you encounter a deck with accessible staterooms and/or suites, but you can figure it out.  🍷

Edited by Wine-O