Carnival crew gets Holiday wishes

jimbo5544

7 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

why so?  He is public figure that has the largest filled travel blog out there (actually FB, but the point is still valid).  He draws attention to himself (purposefully) and is the brand ambassador for the largest cruise line in the world.  He has both fans and haters, but that comes with the turf.  Usually the haters also hate Carnival -go figure.

We all have the same 24 hours in a day. Why waste your time engaging in hate against a cruise line on which you will never sail? Shouldn't that time be spent on something edifying?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cruizergal70 said:

We all have the same 24 hours in a day. Why waste your time engaging in hate against a cruise line on which you will never sail? Shouldn't that time be spent on something edifying?

In my case, I do sail on Carnival and have sailed as recently as Dec 2019. Just because it isn’t my preferred cruise line, it doesn’t mean I hate them. I don’t remember saying I would never sail Carnival.

Had I known about this holiday card activity, I would have considered the idea of participating just to spread some goodwill.