First Time RSS Cruiser - Dining + Experience Questions!

VegasTW

I loved the scallops in both Chartreuse and Compass Rose.

The caramel corn dessert that everyone talks about was good - but I really enjoyed just the caramel corn - I asked the waiter if I could just order that next time, he said sure.  Unfortunately, we weren't able to get another reservation.

For breakfast in Compass Rose - I can't remember the name, and the breakfast menu isn't on the RSS website - it has small chunks of fruit and a blueberry (sorbet like) scoop in the middle.  Very tasty, and made me feel like I was starting the day off a bit healthy!

One morning I really wanted eggs benedict - wasn't on the menu- but I asked, no problem!

I think you are very wise to scour the CC boards for info on Regent. I was glad I had!

We really enjoyed our 1st Regent cruise on the Mariner in 2019 through the Panama Canal .  Such a different experience to be on a smaller ship, than we'd been used to.

On 12/27/2020 at 7:07 AM, SWFLAOK said:

We've seen it quite a few times, and this is the first time I've commented on it. I didn't even comment about the one with barefeet and nothing under the robe. She just picked up a cup of coffee and returned to her cabin.

How Could you tell there was nothing under her robe?

3 hours ago, jeb_bud said:

How Could you tell there was nothing under her robe?

There was a higher than thigh high view at the bottom, and a lot of droopy cleavage view on top.

If I were a more outgoing person, I would have retied her bath robe much tighter, while giving her a hug, and urging her  back to her cabin ASAP.  As an older woman myself, I think it might have been OK.