Legend drydock

jperry2011

The last Dry dock of the Legend was on May 2018 and it was in Portland, Oregon. This was sort of a minimum drydock due to the cost of doing it in the United States and if you remember it was a rather quick one at that.  I think this is the main reason this is sooner and more extensive  than most drydocks is they are doing things that they were forced to postpone. As for what all they have planed, no idea.

1 hour ago, wo5m said:

The last Dry dock of the Legend was on May 2018 and it was in Portland, Oregon. This was sort of a minimum drydock due to the cost of doing it in the United States and if you remember it was a rather quick one at that.  I think this is the main reason this is sooner and more extensive  than most drydocks is they are doing things that they were forced to postpone. As for what all they have planed, no idea.

I've only ever cruised on the pride before and after the last drydock and upgrades they did just trying to find out if they are planning the same changes to the legend since it will be in my "home" port of Baltimore soon.