FCC EXTENDED

CruisingMom77

We just got an email about our FCC extended until April 30, 2022 as long as we book by December 31, 2021. Plus if our FCC is unused by the end of next year they will automatically refund the original fare paid. I really would like to sail with MSC again. Hopefully next fall things will be getting back to normal and we should have a better understanding what it means in terms of cruising. 

4 hours ago, Beamafar said:

We have an FCC which expires tomorrow.  However, the UK office is closed so we can't book using it at the moment.   I don't know if they will extend the expiry date in this instance, though I'm hoping they will.

Bea ... Hard to believe they are closed knowing that people need to get their FCC's used! But then again.

• Like 1

Just now, sidari said:

Bea ... Hard to believe they are closed knowing that people need to get their FCC's used! But then again.

Totally agree!   Seems strange that they’d be closed for what looks like being a week.   I’ll phone again tomorrow just in case.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beamafar said:

We have an FCC which expires tomorrow.  However, the UK office is closed so we can't book using it at the moment.   I don't know if they will extend the expiry date in this instance, though I'm hoping they will.

Call another countries office and take names and keep a record. I would probably record the phone call as well.

Steve

22 hours ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Call another countries office and take names and keep a record. I would probably record the phone call as well.

Steve

Unfortunately, MSC will refer you back to your country's office if you call one outside of your jurisdiction, Steve.

Phoned again today on the off-chance that they may be back from their break, but they're not.

Edited by Beamafar
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 10:55 AM, Beamafar said:

It would be outrageous not to extend the date, particularly in the event of being non contactable. Best wishes for that, and a happier New Year which may even end our enforced period of 'dry dock'!