Happy New Year 2021

All-ready2cruise

Happy new year, everyone! May this year be filled with calmness, hope, hugs, and ocean sunsets.

Of the many things I hope to experience in 2021, one is seeing the disappearance of CC threads featuring acrimonious debate between amateur medical/epidemiology experts. May the year 2021 return us to the good old days of acrimonious debate over tipping bartenders and smoking on balconies...

Edited by coastcat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, coastcat said:

Happy new year, everyone! May this year be filled with calmness, hope, hugs, and ocean sunsets.

Of the many things I hope to experience in 2021, one is seeing the disappearance of CC threads featuring acrimonious debate between amateur medical/epidemiology experts. May the year 2021 return us to the good old days of acrimonious debate over tipping bartenders and smoking on balconies...

Happy New Year to you as well as all who choose to read this thread.  

I understand your well stated sentiment.  But, debate is good.  Acrimony is not.  

One can disagree with another without becoming disagreeable.  This is a quality that our society needs to re-learn.  

12 hours ago, coastcat said:

Happy New Year @coastcat and every solo cruiser on this thread (and in this forum).

Regarding your 2nd paragraph....amen. In 2021, let us CC members return to our continual complaints about chair hogs;

Pictures of Cruise Ship Deck Chair Hogs Behaving Badly

and our bewildering amazement/amusement (with our accompanying jeering & cheering) at pier runners;

Edited by farmersfight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1