Just read-so check your cruises if they are on these ships

marshhawk

according to a press release posted on December 9, 2020, Carnival has set up dry docks for the Carnival Magic, Carnival Paradise, and Carnival Valor, therefore halting any of the ships' embarkments through September 24, May 31, and September 11, respectively.

OK, I realize that many of you know that, but I just found out, and when checking it looks like my December Magic cruise is  "invalid".  Has anyone called Carnival to find out what the "invalid" means?

12 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

according to a press release posted on December 9, 2020, Carnival has set up dry docks for the Carnival Magic, Carnival Paradise, and Carnival Valor, therefore halting any of the ships' embarkments through September 24, May 31, and September 11, respectively.

OK, I realize that many of you know that, but I just found out, and when checking it looks like my December Magic cruise is  "invalid".  Has anyone called Carnival to find out what the "invalid" means?

I really dont believe in any news recently cause they are all about something very far away from the reality of our days. Lets wait until the situation with Corona Virus settles down so that we can begin discussing our cruises in a more positive way 

1 hour ago, marshhawk said:

So went to check on our Magic, Bermuda cruise in October 2021, and guess what showing nothing available for the Magic through 2021???   Just had our Mardi Gras cruise cancelled yesterday for May, and I began to wonder about October.  Won't be surprised if it gets cancelled also.  Thanks for the heads up to keep an eye out.  

1 hour ago, Roger88 said:

I really dont believe in any news recently cause they are all about something very far away from the reality of our days. Lets wait until the situation with Corona Virus settles down so that we can begin discussing our cruises in a more positive way 

This isn't news related, this is stated on Carnivals page that some dry-dock scheduled are being moved and when you enter the ship name and sail date on their cancellation page it does appear as invalid.  Have to admit it doesn't look good at this point.  We have an October 2021 cruise scheduled on the Magic.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, marshhawk said:

If you check the cancelled cruise page where you plug in your ship name and date, if it says invalid that means it is not cancelled.

• Like 1